The Blog Home of Paul Jamiol's Bikers are Animals

A place to talk about the books, the characters, art, motorcycles, riding or to check in to see what's going on with Paul and the critters.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The first Bikers are Animals...

This was done for a postcard for my Classic Motorcycle Calendar © back in the early 1990's. Bikers are Animals wasn't even a thought back then. I just like the idea of a couple of animals riding on a motorcycle.

The motorcycle was my old '86 Guzzi Lemans with a Dr. John's 2 into 1 exhaust with Supertrapp muffler. The '86 had a 16" front wheel with integrated brakes. I bought it new and rode it for 15 years or until my back gave out from leaning forward. First thing I did was add Corbin seat. Stock seat was like riding on a 2x4. This bike gave me some really kick-butt riding miles.

This is pic of actual Guzzi...

No comments:

Post a Comment