The Blog Home of Paul Jamiol's Bikers are Animals

A place to talk about the books, the characters, art, motorcycles, riding or to check in to see what's going on with Paul and the critters.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Over the weekend I was asked if I was going to do another book and will there be any new characters. My answer was, right now I just really want to get book 4 out first. That said, the answer is yeah, I can see at least two more but I'm not sure when, These are at least an 8-month commitment and I want to do some things before I jump into that again. As to new characters, here's the rough of some I like. Galup was the already a background character in book 3 and will again be in book 4. Ban-Tam was introduced in book 3 as a friend of the BAA crew. He's also in background of book 4. The others Jay-Doe, Chompster and Knuck are characters that I think are cool and will develop in next books.

No comments:

Post a Comment