The Blog Home of Paul Jamiol's Bikers are Animals

A place to talk about the books, the characters, art, motorcycles, riding or to check in to see what's going on with Paul and the critters.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

You've heard me mention the BAA Team...

You've heard me mention the BAA Team, so who exactly are they and what do they do?

First up is yours truly...
I'm the author and illustrator...sound important? Not really. Yeah, I draw the pictures but there's no way I can do it myself so here's who keeps me on the straight and narrow...

This is my much better half Linda...

Lin is both creative and art director plus the editor. She wears all three hats extremely well and if it wasn't for her input and help, instead of having 5 books out in front of the world, I'd have zero books.

Meet my good friend Bill Thomas...


Bill is the BAA Technical Adviser. This guy knows his motorcycles and keeps me honest and... makes me redraw things if they're not right...LOL!. He's also an idea guy who adds big time to the books. FTR, Bill's an artist in his own right. You can see his work at Rosebud Tattoo in Sanford, ME.

This is Nicole Burns...


Nicole has been in my life from her day one. She brings her sense of humor and her knowledge of what kids like to the BAA Team table. Nicole was sitting on my bike tank playing with the horn and light buttons at 2 years old. We started her young and her love of motorcycles is still with her today.

I don't have a pic of our last team member Nancy Fawcett. I worked with her everyday for a whole lotta years, She bring ideas, humor and big-time support to the our table.

So that's it folks, the Bikers are Animals team. The ones that make it all happen!


And then there's Maggie...

 
She's not a team member but she sure is a supporter and a serious riding critter. Meet Bill's pup Maggie. Like the characters from the books, Maggie loves her face in the wind and has more mileage under her collar than a lot of bikers out there.




No comments:

Post a Comment