The Blog Home of Paul Jamiol's Bikers are Animals

A place to talk about the books, the characters, art, motorcycles, riding or to check in to see what's going on with Paul and the critters.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Is there going to be a...

I've been asked if there is going to be a BAA 4...and the answer is...yes! It will be called Bikers are Animals 4 - Working and Playing (since revised to Working and Playing.)

It will feature characters from books 1 and 2 and I'll be introducing their young critters. I want to show kids what "bikers" do for work and how and where they ride and have fun with their youngsters. So I'll be introducing a slew of little ones.

This is a preview of one of the little ones. It's a very rough sketch. Let me introduce you to Sa-Rah's daughter Ela. I'll be introducing more of the new characters as the book progresses.

Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment