The Blog Home of Paul Jamiol's Bikers are Animals

A place to talk about the books, the characters, art, motorcycles, riding or to check in to see what's going on with Paul and the critters.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm going to try and spend some time with this...

© 2010 Paul Jamiol

This blog thing is new to be I've been a little apprehensive about it since I started it. I'm going to try and spend some time up here. Feel free to stop by and check it out and please post if you've got something on your mind. It'll be primarily around what's happening with the books but I'll try to but up some other stuff in this artist's mundane life. I'll also try to get Lin to post some stuff. She's a helluva lot more interesting than I.

First off, the first book is moving along nicely and the second Bikers are Animals is at the press and we're looking for it to be out in mid-September. Lin and I are really excited about it. Here's a preview of the front cover...

2 comments:

  1. Paul: Best of luck with your new blog and your kid's books. You are a very talented artist.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, Thanks my friend...really appreciate!
    Paul

    ReplyDelete